Unknown On Monday, July 26, 2010

Today, I am going to showcase the work of a very very talented digital artist - Vlad Gerasimov. He is the force behind the amazing site called Vladstudio . In Mr. Gerasimov's own words -

Vladstudio is the project of Russian digital artist Vlad Gerasimov. In 1998 I started to design user interfaces for web sites and software applications. However, when I had some free time, I created desktop wallpapers. Over the time, this hobby has grown into business, and today I enjoy full-time self-employment, creating wallpapers for your computers and mobile devices. I love what I do, and I am happy that many people around the world love it, too!


I have been using wallpapers made by Mr. Gerasimov even before I knew what photoshop was. His style is different - mostly dark, enigmatic and serene. His work is mostly neat and minimalistic. From some of his works showcased below, you can get an idea about the amount of skills he possesses. Its just amazing! The tools he uses are mostly photoshop and a tablet.

If you like his style, you can follow some of the tutorials he writes explaining his flow of work. Apart from wallpapers, he produces e-cards, wallpaper clocks, posters, t-shirts, mouse-pads, vinyl stickers, themes for blogs, greeting cards and what not! Its just amazing! Don't take my word for it. Go and see it yourself on Vladstudio.

Now, lets have a look at some of his most popular wallpapers ever and my all-time favorites.

Dawn


Calm


Google Data Center


The Two and The Nightmare Before Christmas


Frog


Fire Dragon


The Two and the Lighthouse


Diving


Up or Down?


Cold Night


These were just 10 of the HUNDREDS of wallpapers on his website. As you may have realized by seeing his work, you definitely need to give Vladstudio  a visit. It would take many of us a lot of time to reach his level of expertise in creating digital art using photoshop and other softwares. Comments and feedback, please? :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All this is done through photoshop?? :-o.. looks so amazing!!

Unknown said...

yep! It is!

Post a Comment