Unknown On Wednesday, June 23, 2010


Electronics is very boring (or atleast I think so). As I am doing electronics and communication engineering, I know what it feels like to learn the working of a hundred type of circuits and components and attend boring lectures. 

But the fun part of electronics are the practicals. Here, you get to see and feel a real, working circuit. A friend of mine gave me the idea to find the connection between my studies and my passion. So, here I am, showcasing work of people who have the power to view the most boring of the circuits in the most interesting and beautiful ways. Enjoy!


Three LEDs by *Dvego on deviantART











Was this post lame? Or different? What do you think? Please comment :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! i must say i am impressed!! and the best part is the relation between design and electronics.. I salute your friend for this wonderful idea! :-)

Post a Comment